Managing "My Account" & Savings
Information regarding registration and purchases of phone cards on our website is shown in "My Account".
- For most of our Verified Customers all information regarding previous purchases can be found in "My Accoint" - "Purchase Report(s)", including:
* Invoice number;
* Transaction date and amount;
* Transaction status.
Clicking on any listed "Accepted" invoice number and choosing "Letter size" or "Wallet size" You will be able to see the PIN and Dialing Instructions for that particular purchase.<
"My Permanent PIN(s)"
List of purchased refillable cards and their PIN(s) along with refill opportunities are provided here.
By clicking on "Balance / Reports / Add PIN Free Numbers" You can use the following options:
* See your refillable card current balance;
* Refill your card and see previous refills report;
* Add/remove registered phone numbers;
* Change password if You have "Jupiter" phone card.
See cards Dialing Instructions and Access numbers by pressing "Instructions".
All purchases exceeding $15 save You additional 4% to 7% of the invoice amount.
All transactions that contributed credit to your "Savings Account" are listed here.
If your "Savings Account" has $10 balance or more, You can use this money to get a complimentary card directly from your "Savings Account" or by choosing "Alternative payment methods" option on Credit/Debit Card Entry page.
All registration information including password, email address can be modified here.