Placing a call and TIPs on using pre paid phone cards
• How do I place a call?
- To make a phone call You dial Toll Free or Local Access Number , enter card's PIN number after a prompt, and then dial the destination number (beginning with ‘011’ for international calls and ‘1’ for domestic calls).
Note: You don't have to dial PIN number using refillable pre paid phone cards, when calling from registered phone!
• How do I know if a card has Local Access numbers?
- You can see this information online, please check card's details.
- Check the instructions that You received with card’s PIN number, they always have full information regarding card's Access numbers.
Please double-check the Local Access number with your Local telephone service provider. Make sure that calling particular Local Access number will be considered as a local phone call for You; if not, the charge may apply from your Local telephone company as for a long distance call.
• Is there any difference between calling from a cell phone or landline phone?
- No. There is no any difference if You are calling from a cell phone or landline phone.
• Can I call cellular phone using a phone card?
- Yes. Please note, cell phone rates are usually much higher than landline phone rates.
- If your cell phone has a Long Distance plan, You can use any Local Access number for that particular phone card and enjoy better rate.
• Calling from a payphone.
- If you place a call from a payphone surcharges will apply. See card's details for more information.
Note: Sometimes the card’s balance is not enough to make a phone call using a payphone, but it’s enough to make a phone call using landline phone or cell phone.
• Calling from Alaska, Hawaii, Dominican Republic, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Canada.
- Please select an appropriate country from drop-down bar "From ", and see details for a phone card to find an Access Number you need.
If You need assistance please contact us.
• Use speed dialing to save your time and simplify the dialing process:
A. Program the access number into your speed dial key #1.
B. Program your PIN# into your speed dial key #2.
C. Program the number you wish to call into your speed dial key #3.
D. Dial speed key #1, wait for a prompt to enter PIN, dial speed key #2, wait for prompt to enter destination number, then dial speed key #3.
Don’t forget to update this information buying new or other phone cards.