Placing an order & Payment Online
• How do I place an order online?
- When you selected a pre-paid phone card(s) you wish to buy press "Buy" button and follow the instructions.
• How can I pay?
- You pay by entering your Credit/Debit card information in the required fields.
- Credit/Debit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card and Discover card.
• Is it secure to buy online?
- Yes. Payment transaction is proceeded by leading e-commerce Payment Transaction Company: VeriSign - Credit Cards Processing Center. For security reason we don't store your credit card information and your private information. Your credit card's data is transferred to VeriSign directly using security protocol for Internet payments - SSL, so the information remains confidential. Site receives confirmation from VeriSign that your payment transaction is completed. This way is convenient, reliable, and absolutely safe. If You are not concerned about security use credit card with low limit.
• What is the CSC code?
- Card Security Code (CSC) is the last 3 digits printed on the back of the Credit/Debit card, typically in the signature field after your account number.
• Are there any extra charges?
- There are no any extra or hidden charges on our pre-paid phone cards. Please see card’s details for complete information regarding charges applied.
• My order didn't go through, will I be charged?/ I noticed multiple records on my online credit/debit card report. Did I get double charged?
- We always make sure that only valid transactions are charged. All invalid transactions will be voided. So You won't see the record on your credit/debit card bill (paper statement) if it's not a successful transaction. The record will go away in a couple days if it appears on your online bank record.
• My payment doesn’t go through, what should I do?
- if your order cannot go through smoothly after several tries:
* Check if you have mistyped one of the following:
> credit card number;
> credit card security code (CSC);
> credit card expiration date;
> credit card billing address.
* Make sure your card’s balance is enough for this transaction.
* Contact our customer service via phone.